Residential Purchase Agreement
For the first time since 2014, the California Association of REALTORS® has issued a complete makeover of the standard Residential Purchase Agreement (RPA), the standard form used in the overwhelming majority of California home sales.
With the RPA being the cornerstone of every successful real estate transaction, REALTORS® should be extremely well-versed with the principles and applications of this form. With this forms’ release slated for December 2021, get detailed instructions on how to properly complete and use the RPA from the expert! Join Kevin M. Burke, JD, in live and recorded trainings.
• Get familiar with the latest changes
• Receive instruction on forms related to the RPA such as the Residential Listing Agreement (RLA), Requests for Repairs (RR), and more
• Understand all mandatory and recommended disclosures
• Learn how to create, modify, cancel, or close a transaction
• Ensure all commissions are paid-in-full and on-time
• Better serve and protect your clients
• Get a sneak peek of the draft version of the new form – here.